As there is rouch consensus that we want something like this, I am
tagetting 0.4.1 as it shouldn't be a big deal to implement

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.4.1

delete_event_hook for extensions

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Triaged

Bug description:
Right now zeitgeist extensions have no way of knowing when events are deleted.
I propose adding a delete_event_hook() method on the Extension class that
extensions can override. The delete_event_hook() method should take an event_id
as its sole argument.

I need this functionality in the FTS extension.