The trunk now has the module. Can someone check it?

** Changed in: decibel-audio-player

Send events to zeitgeist

Status in Decibel Audio Player: Fix Committed
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: New

Bug description:
great job on 1.04! I think it would be great if decibel would send events to
the zeitgeist engine. Zeitgeist is an exciting new system and it will probably
attract many users in the future.

I have already written and attached the plugin. It would be great if you could
add it to the program.