I have been holding the full functionality of the folders section back a
bit because The Right Solution (TM) requires new API from Zeitgeist.

For the Zeitgeist hackers: Id really much like a
ResultType.MostPopularOrigin for the folders section in Unity.

** Also affects: zeitgeist

--
the folders category is empty

Status in Unity Files Place: Triaged
Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New
Status in “unity-place-files” package in Ubuntu: Triaged

Bug description:
Binary package hint: unity-place-files

Using 0.5.2-0ubuntu1 in current maverick the "Folders" category is empty though
I've been using nautilus and browsing folders since the update, should it
record those or is there another way to add folders to the list?