@kamstrup: that is we assume that the origin is the parent folder (Which i
think is a good idea but somehow others think it does not make sens)
I wouldnt mind adding the ResultType.MostPopularOrigin but this is in another
list

--
the folders category is empty

Status in Unity Files Place: Triaged
Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New
Status in “unity-place-files” package in Ubuntu: Triaged

Bug description:
Binary package hint: unity-place-files

Using 0.5.2-0ubuntu1 in current maverick the "Folders" category is empty though
I've been using nautilus and browsing folders since the update, should it
record those or is there another way to add folders to the list?