Considering Siegfried's comment #23 and Michal's comment #24, and with a
free interpretation of Seif's "domain" moniker in comment #27 I think we
actually agree more or less on what to put in origin. I'll write a draft
docstring and put up a branch for review.

Watch this space - we may actually be able to close this bug at long
last ;-)

What value should subject.origin have?

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Triaged

Bug description: