>From my point of view this bug is "Wont't fix" as using (event-) templates for
>almost everything in zeitgeist is a well discussed design decission, and
 1.) we don't support *boo* queries, only boo*
 2.) I don't think it makes sense to not use event_templates in blacklists

And if you *really* want to 'fix' this issue, please discuss the
solution first.

As a side note: Why do you want to block an event just because it has 'private'
in its uri?

--
Blacklist doesn't support "ignore everything containing X in the URI"

The blacklist plugin uses match_template, so it isn't possible to filter for
stuff containing a certain word in the URI (eg. "*private*").