Maybe we should take the chance and rethink the neaming scheme of hooks,
so they better describe what they are doing, I propose sth. like:

(I think we can also drop the _hook suffix)

Hook before event deletions missing

Now that there is a hook called after event deletions (with which I only agree
because of performance reasons for the FTS extension, as it is basically
duplicating the D-Bus interface), there should also be a hook called before
events are deleted which can stop that from happening.