Ok, first of all: why did you set the importance to critical? just
because it happens a few times for you? Critical with no milestone set
means it will block all future releases for zg, so if we set a task to
critical we should make sure that someone is working on a bug (aka. the
task has an assignee).

I think our main issue here is that we are not blocking our engine, which can
esp. have effects on long runs (which seems to be the case here `getting all
events`). We have only one natural lock, its the sqlite lock, which allows only
one connection at a time. But when our engine is running pure python code, it
is not locked, so it is possible that our cache is `old`/`outdated` before it
even has been completely created or updated.
This can also be the reason for `wrong db entries`.

But I should once again say, this is not an important issue, a client
should never request all events (or an undefined number of events),
basically because no client is able to display 5k events, 100 should be
the maximum size. Why do you need *all* events?

Error when trying to fetch all items in one query

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
When i try to fetch all items in one query i get

Error from Zeitgeist engine: org.freedesktop.DBus.Python.KeyError: Traceback
(most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/dbus/service.py", line 702, in _message_cb
    retval = candidate_method(self, *args, **keywords)
  File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/remote.py", line 254, in
    event_templates, storage_state, num_events, result_type, sender))
  File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 378, in
    return self._find_events(1, *args)
  File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 366, in
    return self.get_events(rows=result, sender=sender)
  File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 188, in
  File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 160, in
    getattr(self, "_" + field).value(row["subj_" + field]))
  File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/sql.py", line 422, in value
    return self._inv_dict[id]
KeyError: 138

This looks serious