2010/7/14 Markus Korn <thek...@gmx.de>:
> Maybe we should take the chance and rethink the neaming scheme of hooks,
> so they better describe what they are doing, I propose sth. like:

Agreed. I was thinking of something like insert_event_hook and
insert_event_notify_hook, this way we don't break any released API.

--
Hook before event deletions missing

Now that there is a hook called after event deletions (with which I only agree
because of performance reasons for the FTS extension, as it is basically
duplicating the D-Bus interface), there should also be a hook called before
events are deleted which can stop that from happening.