** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
Exporting the "related items" functions to an extension
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/597632

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Opinion

Bug description:
I think we should export the "related items" functionality to an extension for
now. This is due the unity release and we should keep everything slim and trim.
It will allow us to experiment more while not messing with the main API. It
will give us some new grounds for testing different algorithms. The question is
should be a main extension like blacklist OR a community extension.
DEBATE