New question #118693 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/118693

Hello,
I installed zeitgeist from the branch and the activity journal. Also the
dataproviders. Now I can see in the Activity Journal e.g. visited websites,
heard songs from the rhythmbox.
Unfortunately if I create a new file with Open Office and save this there is no
activity visible where this can be seen.
Do I need something else? What have I done wrong? Do you need additional
information?

Thanks a lot and Zeitgeist is great!

Marco

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.