As far as I can see its not really a breakage of the API. It is under the hood
and the interface is still the same.... There are no events prior 1970 stored
on the computer. Thus it makes most sense to have something consistent and
valid. How do you want to calculate the timestamp for 1901 -.-
(This is just jibberish but I hope by scoping the range down we get a slight
performance boost, even if unnoticed)

--
TimeRange.always() is inconsistent

There's an inconsistency in TimeRange.always() produced by ZG and libzg. ZG
uses (-maxint, maxint), while libzg uses (0, maxint). This introduces
incompabilities when using ZG's TimeRange.is_always(), where it'll return True
for ZG's TimeRanges and False for libzg's TimeRanges.

Our mightly leader Seif decided that ZG should also use (0, maxint), so this is
a reminder to change it for the next release.