Here is my current branch for it

implement new method find_events_templates_for_sets

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
Basically here is what I want to do:
I want to be able to ask Zeitgeist for all events between 8:00 and 9:00 for the
last 7 days
Right now I would need to call find_events 7 times
However a new idea would be find_events_sets which takes in an array of
arguments that would be passed to find_events. This way we can call several
sets of events at once :)

I have a branch missing a remote test... But before I continue I would like to
know what you think...