I think this is invalid since we got rid of the LRU cache... I will mark
it as invalid, feel free to reopen.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

Caching of Event objects for use with GetEvents

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Invalid

Bug description:
We should cache the full Event objects in an LRUCache (of size something like
500 or less). We can update the cache in InsertEvents() and GetEvents(). The
primary idea behind it is to massively speed up GetEvents().

Anyway not hugely important, just an optimization.