New question #122906 on Zeitgeist Framework:

I'm a web developer and I hate logging hours because I'm lazy.  So, I'm
interested in tracking my time spent on projects based on what applications I
am currently viewing and what document I was viewing or editing throughout the
day.   I'm looking to see if zeitgeist can help me do this.

For example, at the end of the day, I want to see time spent in my text editor
editing files under a given directory for a project,  or time spent on a given
website in the browser.  I imagine I can pull the data from zeitgeist in some
way and aggregate it based on patterns that I define.   But the main question
for me is whether zeitgeist can track usage based on when the window for a
given document was in focus.  If so, I'm stoked!

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist