So its out and the API seems to stand...
1) We can create and extension that communicates with taskview to detect
copy/paste and some create
2) We use and modify it for our
own good.
I don't want to appear like an asshole but if taskview is not adopted by gnome
properly i intend to use the code from my send solution...

Monitoring for new files

Status in Zeitgeist Datahub: New

Bug description:
I  was thinking on how tracker monitors new files to index. Turns out they
monitor directories using inotify. Recurse XDG dirs and single iterate $HOME
Does this make sense to us?