Never mind, it's working now - it was something wrong in Ubuntu, not the
Sezen Applet.

** Changed in: sezen

Sezen Applet Doesn't Start In Maverick
Framework Team, which is the registrant for Sezen.

Status in Sezen: Invalid

Bug description:
After you fixed the compilation bug in Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick, the Sezen Applet
worked fine until the updates today broke it.

I've tried debugging it but I didn't get much info:

and...@andrei-desktop:~/Desktop$ gdb /usr/lib/gnome-applets/sezenapplet
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.1-ubuntu
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/gnome-applets/sezenapplet...Reading symbols from
(gdb) start
Temporary breakpoint 1 at 0x804d90b: file sezenapplet.c, line 90.
Starting program: /usr/lib/gnome-applets/sezenapplet

Temporary breakpoint 1, main (argc=1, argv=0xbffff924) at sezenapplet.c:90
90      sezenapplet.c: No such file or directory.
        in sezenapplet.c