hey qweru,
thanks for reporting this bug. While I understand you point of not logging your
browsers activities in the 'private' mode, I'm not sure if we want/need to
support your browsers private mode in zeitgeist.
IMHO zeitgeist is there to log *all* your events, which does include activities
during your browser is in private mode.

Can you (or someone who is affected by this too) please explain a bit
more why you think that zeitgeist should not log browser events in
private mode.

I'm setting this but to 'Wishlist' as this is still a feature request,
feel free to find a reasonable importance once we discussed this bug

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders
     Assignee: Markus Korn (thekorn) => (unassigned)

firefox extension: still loging when in private mode

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: Confirmed

Bug description:
the new firefox extension (libzg) logs sites even in private mode. The previous
one didn't do that