First we need to identify when is something a bug or a blueprint...
Once it is classified as a bug i think we should follow this pattern:

STATUS:
------------
* NEW: No one had a look and no discussion took place yet.
* INCOMPLETE: The bug has insufficient info for us to be able to reproduce it,
or verify its existence.
* OPINION: ???
* WON'T FIX: ???
* CONFIRMED: The bug can be reproduced.
* TRIAGED: Source of bug has been found.
* IN PROGRESS: A developer is developing a fix for it in a new branch.
* COMMITTED: The bug fix landed in trunk.
* RELEASED: The bug has been rolled out with the latest tarball.

IMPORTANCE:
-------------------
* UNDECIDED: No decision has been taken on the necessity of fixing the bug.
* WISHLIST: ???
* LOW: ???
* MEDIUM: The expected results are not delivering as supposed to .
* HIGH: The bug represents a resources, a performance problem for the users.
* CRITICAL: The bug represents a crash or a build error that makes Zeitgeist
unusable.

--
Add bugtriaging guidlines to HACKING
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/628678

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
I've discussed the bugtriaging topic with Seif on irc yesterday, it turned out
that we have different opinions on how to triage bugs for the zeitgeist
project. We agreed that this needs some discussion, and the final words should
be put in our HACKING document.

Here is an extract of our discussion:
<thekorn> seif_: can you please tell me what your criteria for choosing the
importance of a bugreport is?
<thekorn> I think we should have one definition for importance level throught
the whole team
<seif_> thekorn, yeah
<seif_> thekorn, if its a build problem or a crash then its critical
<seif_> :P
<seif_> if its a wrong functionality then its high
<thekorn> and medium,low or wishlist?
<seif_> if its an incomplete feature its medium
<seif_> low and wishlist are intuition
<seif_> :P
<thekorn> seif_: so if someone tries to build zeitgeist on some very rare linux
system, but the build fails, this bug will automatically be critical?
<seif_> yeah
<seif_> it means we cant delivder
<seif_> but ofcourse define rare
<thekorn> only one affected user
<seif_> hmmmmmm
<seif_> i think it should be seen on a distro level
<seif_> thekorn, what distro is he using
<seif_> actually wrong
<seif_> if he is using our dependencies
<seif_> then it should work
<thekorn> seif_: also, what dos "fix committed" mean for you?
<seif_> there is a fix in the branches
<thekorn> in which branch?
<thekorn> lp:~thekorn/+junk/boo.bar.baz?
<seif_> any branch proposed for merging
<thekorn> ok, and fix released means: the fix landed in lp:zeitgeist?
<thekorn> so lp:zeitgeist is our release target, and we do not really care
about release tarballs?
<seif_> thekorn, nope
<seif_> i thought u said trunk always has to be stable
<seif_> thus we work in branches
<thekorn> IMHO, fix releasedm eans: we have a tarball release which shipps this
fix
<thekorn> and fix committed means it's in lp:zeitgeist
<thekorn> in progress means, there is a fix somewhere
<seif_> thekorn, ok