> 3.) with this change we should remove the '--no-datahub' switch of the
daemon and replace it by '--use-datahub </path/to/datahub>'

I think this is not necessary, the vala port uses the same binary name
and is installed in /usr/bin, so it'll work exactly the same, moreover I
don't think anyone is going to put effort to properly split out the
python datahub to have it available as a standalone app (so one could
choose which datahub to use).

--
Replace old datahub with vala port

Status in Zeitgeist Datahub: New

Bug description:
Now with mhr3's vala datahub port, I think we should get rid of the python
version ASAP.