Public bug reported:

In DBus API, we have only GetBlacklist and SetBlacklist

Now what if we want to remove a blacklist? There is no way which I could
find out. It might be in the code, but not exposed via DBus.

I faced this when I was wrapping zeitgeist DBus API as a mono library.

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Summary changed:

- Please add RemoveBlacklist feature in DBus API
+ Please add RemoveBlacklist method in DBus API

   Blacklist API sucks
 * You can subscribe to bug 612344 by following this link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+bug/612344/+subscribe