The proposal to merge lp:~seif/zeitgeist/fix-641968 into lp:zeitgeist has been
updated.

Description changed to:

Added fix to bug #641968
basically just like the bug statement
IMHO our current understanding of LeastRecentActor is wrong...
Let's assume we have sequential events. (The actors are defined by numbers)

2, 1, 3, 2, 1, 4

So we have 4 different actors (1,2,3,4) and we want to sort them by least
recent.
the least recent is not 2 or 1 since they are used again at the end. the least
recent is 3

This means LeastRecentActors should return the latest actors sorted ASC:

3, 2, 1, 4

and not

2, 1, 3, 4

MostRecentActors should return the same last 4 files but in reversed sorting:

4, 3, 1, 2

This I removed the:

if order == ResultType.LeastRecentActor:
                        sql += """
                                NATURAL JOIN (
                                        SELECT actor, timestamp
                                        FROM event_view
                                        GROUP BY actor)
                                """

Since it is the source of the problem

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~seif/zeitgeist/fix-641968/+merge/36428
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is requested to review the proposed merge of