Fixed in revision 1607.

I've also added the test case provided by Markus into our test suite.

** Summary changed:

- querying on LeastRecentActor and MostRecentActor for a certain subject_uri is
not working
+ querying on LeastRecentActor for a certain subject_uri is not working

** Summary changed:

- querying on LeastRecentActor for a certain subject_uri is not working
+ Querying on LeastRecentActor with event templates doesn't work

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: Seif Lotfy (seif) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

--
Querying on LeastRecentActor with event templates doesn't work

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Committed

Bug description:
Scenario: I would like to know which actor touched a file with uri="home/boo"
least recently.

This query should do the job:
>>> template = Event.new_for_values(subject_uri="home/boo")
>>> ids = engine.find_eventids(TimeRange.always(), [template, ],
>>> StorageState.Any, 0, ResultType.LeastRecentActor)

However as you can see in the attached script this does always return an empty
result. It looks like LeastRecentActor plus any search template is not working.