If we had huge number of blacklists. This can be possible since people don't
want fine grained privacy. We can set the default modes and give them option.
E.g. For chrome, we will log all the events in normal browsing and no logging
in incognito mode. Additionally people sometimes watch pr0n in normal mode too
and would like to block the logging based on a list of websites (app adult
based).

So I recommend,one more methods
Search(E)

Additionally, does s stand for the application's D-Bus signature? I got
a bit confused

--
Blacklist API sucks

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Triaged

Bug description:
Guys, GetBlacklist and SetBlacklist (without any signals) for an
asynchrounous-by-nature API? Come on!

How about changing it to Get, Add, Remove and a changed signal? That way it'd
be actually usable...