** Description changed:

  I am in discussion with the Software Center team and it seems like they are
growing fond of Zeitgeist.
  There is a feature in their queue that they would like to implement and where
Zeitgeist can make it happen:
  - Software Center wants to suggest applications to be installed based on the
Most or Recently Used Subject Interpretations and/or mimetypes.
  Currently I plan to call all events within a specific timeperiod and sort
internally but it would be more helpful to have this info provided by Zeitgeist.

- So ling story short I suggest 2 new ResultTypes:
- 1) MostPopular/MostRecent/LeastPopular/LeastRecent Interpretation
- 1) MostPopular/MostRecent/LeastPopular/LeastRecent Mimetype
+ So long story short I suggest 2 new ResultTypes:
+ 1) MostPopular/MostRecent/LeastPopular/LeastRecent Interpretation
+ 2) MostPopular/MostRecent/LeastPopular/LeastRecent Mimetype

--
Support more ResultType
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/655164

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New