Having such ResultTypes sounds reasonable to me, but let's ignore the
implementation details for now, and think about the `Support more ResultType`
topic a bit more:
This bugreport made me realize that the ResultType system as we have it right
now does not scale very well. Right now we have 15 different types, and a
bugreport like this one will add another eight. At some point we will end in an
usability nightmare, where it will be hard for our users to find out which
ResultType they want in their query. I must admit it's even right now hard for
me to think about the correct type when designing a query, and i expect others,
who do not think about zeitgeist daily, having even more problems with them.
So, I think it is the right point in time right now to the about the more
general question "How can we support more ResultTypes in a user friendly way?"
- and at the end of this process we can easily add the ones requested in this
bugreport.

--
Support more ResultType

I am in discussion with the Software Center team and it seems like they are
growing fond of Zeitgeist.
There is a feature in their queue that they would like to implement and where
Zeitgeist can make it happen:
- Software Center wants to suggest applications to be installed based on the
Most or Recently Used Subject Interpretations and/or mimetypes.
Currently I plan to call all events within a specific timeperiod and sort
internally but it would be more helpful to have this info provided by Zeitgeist.

So long story short I suggest 2 new ResultTypes:
1) MostPopular/MostRecent/LeastPopular/LeastRecent Interpretation
2) MostPopular/MostRecent/LeastPopular/LeastRecent Mimetype