Never mind.

** Changed in: zeitgeist

-- shouldn't look at

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Invalid

Bug description:
When you get a clean copy of the branch and execute Zeitgeist from there, the
configuration from zeitgeist/ is used, which contains the correct
settings for the daemon running from the branch.

However, once you've run "make" (which is now compulsory, to get the ontology
compiled) a zeitgeist/ file is generated (to be installed somewhere in
$PREFIX/). From now one if Zeitgeist is run from the branch it will load this
configuration, which contains paths corresponding to the system-wide install.
This has given me problems in the past (with system-wide extensions being
loaded or something).

I'd propose that we change (vs zeitgeist-daemon) to always
use's configuration file.