** Summary changed:

- zeitgeist-daemon has a bad code structure
+ zeitgeist-daemon.py has a bad code structure

** Description changed:

- The code of zeitgeist-daemon is very hard to read, let's restructure the
- code!
+ The code of zeitgeist-daemon.py is very hard to read, let's restructure
+ the code!

  (This is more like a reminder for myself to work on it, but I would like
  to fix it after bug #655164 has been fixed)

--
zeitgeist-daemon.py has a bad code structure

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description: