Public bug reported:

Not sure if we already fixed this, but just in case.

INFO:zeitgeist.sql:Upgrading database 'core' from version 2 to 1. This may take
a while
CRITICAL:zeitgeist.sql:Failed to upgrade database 'core' from version 2 to 1:
No module named core_2_1

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.7

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: 0.7 => 0.6

--
DB upgrades not backwards compatible (even when their are)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/665607

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description: