** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

Sites logged by Firefox data provider and later erased by Firefox's "Forget
About This Site" option not removed from Zeitgeist database

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: Confirmed

Bug description:
Current Behavior: Sites logged (and viewable in Gnome Activity Journal) by the
Zeitgeist data source for Firefox and subsequently erased using the "Forget
About This Site" option in Firefox remain in Zeitgeist logs.

Expected Behavior: Zeitgeist data source recognizes when Firefox is told to
forget about a site and removes the site from Zeitgeist logs.

Steps to Replicate:
1. Compile and install the Firefox data provider from Launchpad in trunk
2. Launch Firefox and browse to a domain you're comfortable with removing from
your history.
3. Verify (through Gnome Activity Journal or other interfaces) that site is
logged into Zeitgeist
4. View the history for today (History > Show All History > Today)
5. Right-click on the site to remove from history and click "Forget About This
forgotten by Firefox is still logged by Zeitgeist

Software Versions:
* Data source for Firefox (extension): 0.1 compiled from Launchpad trunk (but
I'm unsure which revision—I'll compile the latest as soon as I can)
* Firefox: 3.6.12 from the official Ubuntu repositories
* Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid).

Other Notes:
The behavior is the same for "Delete This Page"; the page is not removed from
Zeitgeist logs.