2010/10/29 mad-kow <601...@bugs.launchpad.net>:
> Why would Firefox disable my extensions when being in private mode?
> I still want adds to be blocked and protection against malicious JavaScript
> code, don't I?

"Browser extensions" in my comment stands for "Zeitgeist extensions
for Firefox and Chromium", not "Firefox extensions in general", so no
worries, I totally agree with you ;)

--
firefox extension: still loging when in private mode

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: Confirmed

Bug description:
the new firefox extension (libzg) logs sites even in private mode. The previous
one didn't do that