** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
test suite fails if zeitgeist is installed on the system
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/634744

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Released

Bug description:
Today I tried to run our test suite on a system which has zeitgeist installed
and running (maverick netbook edition). The test suite fails with a lot of
errors because it was unable to kill the running daemon instance.

We should make sure to run our tests on its own private dbus message bus.