Changing target back to 'unity-place-files' because this bug is about a
missing toggle in the UI

** Project changed: zeitgeist => unity-place-files

--
can't disable recently used documents
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/663552

Status in Unity Files Place: Incomplete

Bug description:
I think this is a privacy/ security issue.

I can't seem to find a way to disable the logging and display of most recently
used files in unity.  Privacy values in the open source community would seem to
dictate that the user should be able to disable this feature.