forget me...i've deleted my branch...Mohamed Amine IL is already working
on this...

Using logging output for debugging purposes

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
Right now, whenever we get a bugreport from a user who is zeitgeist
`indirectly` (via unity, gnome-activity-journal, ...) we have to ask the
reporter to "open a terminal, run zeitgeist-daemon, do your usual stuff, get us
the logging output"
This is not optimal, as we a requesting some extra work from our users (who
maybe don't care about zeitgeist, they just want there clients to work) and it
might also take a long time to get the debugging output, we are depending on
our users here.
It would be much easier if zeitgeist would also log to a file (or even better
to a rotating set of files). On ubuntu we can then make apport to add such
files to a bugreport.