Public bug reported:

With some work being done from the taskview side we will be able to tracker
files move/renamed/copied
Currently I suggest adding event interpretations for these events. However I am
interested in figuring out how we want to make it reflect on the developers.
If a file has been moved then the old subject uris are not usable. How can we
tell the developers that it was moved?
1) Change the subject_uri in the uri table
2) Add a table mapping ids to subject_uris with the last entry of a subject_uri
being the latest destination
3) Create a logic that interprets the move events when queries of type
find_events are triggered and overwrite the subject_uris on return.

** Affects: zeitgeist

--
missing handle copy/rename/move events