1) Modify the uris in the uris table
-1, events are immutable by definition, they aren't supposed to  change

Monitoring Create/Move/Copy Files events

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed
Status in Zeitgeist Datahub: Incomplete

Bug description:
An issue we are facing at the moment is that ppl lose track of there files in a
timeline if the file was moved around or renamed. I would propose using
taskview or patch nautilus to actually grab those events and either:
1) Modify the uris in the uris table
2) Create a new table with    | new_id | old_uri_id | event | to map uris to
their actual ids and the event that allowed the change, this would allow us to
track a history of renaming or moving a file. It will look a bit like the

9 | 9 | 48124  # CREATE EVENT
12 | 9 | 48126 # MOVE EVENT

In other words the last row means uri 12 was moved from uri 9 with event 48126