Added zeitgeist as affected since lp:libzeitgeist now pulls the mimetype
mappings from there.

Archive types we should recognize off the top of my head: tar, zip, and
ar. We also have gz, bz2 which are not strictly archives, but just
compression types, but I wouldn't object if we log them as archives
because they are used as such in 99.9% of the cases I see.

** Also affects: zeitgeist

--
Log rar and zip files as archives

Status in Zeitgeist Client Library: New