Since we are not using it I suggest removing it... What do you think?

ZeitgeistEngine.get_events(rows=x) is broken

If one hands over a list of rows instead of ids to the method, get_events will
fail with a TypeError. The reason is simple: ids will become a generator (line
174) and in line 183 there is a len(ids) call, which is undefined for
This can be solved by either fixing the code, or removing the rows argument, as
a short grep through the zeitgeist source and testsuite shows that we are not
using this argument at all.