I opened this bug again since after considering extending the event table with
one more column "current_uri" I see it as an opportunity to actually create
another event_origin column.
The reasoning behind that is that it will allow us to trace origins of events
like "which website got me to this website"
This is a small use case but I think its worth it

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
origin should be a property of events, not items

Both http://live.gnome.org/GnomeZeitgeist/DatabaseDesign and our current
implementation have "origin" as a property of items, but this makes no sense,
as the origin can be different for every event and should as such be a property
of it. (Further, to improve disk space usage we should save the actual value of
it in the "uri" table).

I'm filling this bug so that we don't remember to fix it, but please let's
ignore it until we get the basic event/item separation stuff merged - most
important stuff first.