I don't have any problems with moving to freedesktop dbus name as long
as it does not break things. If it doesn't I don't have any objections
to anything.

--
Moving Zeitgeist dbus Bus name from gnome to Freedesktop

Zeitgeist currently uses the org.gnome dbus domain. As we are no longer a
GNOME-specific project, I think it would make more sense to move the project to
the org.freedesktop domain, as org.freedesktop.Zeitgeist.engine or something
similar.