** Changed in: zeitgeist

  Zeitgeist builds man page for zeitgeist-datahub

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I haven't checked this against trunk, but it's the case for zeitgeist 0.6. It
currently builds the man page for zeitgeist-datahub, which zeitgeist-datahub of
course also does. Two packages claiming ownership to the same file is a very
bad thing, so we should probably fix this.