** Branch linked: lp:~manishsinha/zeitgeist/fix-686674-xdg-cache-dir-

** Changed in: zeitgeist

  zeitgeist crashes in case of non existing .cache folder (KDE)

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When trying to run trunk on a fresh KDE install I get

s...@wumbo-vm:~$ zeitgeist-daemon --replace
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/zeitgeist-daemon", line 158, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/bin/zeitgeist-daemon", line 142, in setup_logger
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/seif/.cache/zeitgeist'

This is due to our latest change for logging outputs