Public bug reported:

Actually, this is a bug I found through gnome-activity-journal. It
displays the records below categories, and I guess it's zeitgeist's job
to organize the entries in the database.

Point is, tomboy notes do not appear under any category (internet,
documents, etc....), but on their own. This means that if I access
zeitgeist through an external app, like synpase or g-a-j, tomboy's notes
results are not shown under the documents tabs in Synapse, but as an
individual element with no categorization.

I hope I filed the bug in the right place. Please reassign to another
package if I did wrong.

Cheers,

** Affects: zeitgeist-dataproviders

  Tomboy notes should be filed under documents

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  New

Bug description: