Really no problem! Thanks again!

** Changed in: zeitgeist-dataproviders

  Tomboy notes should be filed under documents

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Actually, this is a bug I found through gnome-activity-journal. It displays
the records below categories, and I guess it's zeitgeist's job to organize the
entries in the database.

Point is, tomboy notes do not appear under any category (internet, documents,
etc....), but on their own. This means that if I access zeitgeist through an
external app, like synpase or g-a-j, tomboy's notes results are not shown under
the documents tabs in Synapse, but as an individual element with no
categorization.

I hope I filed the bug in the right place. Please reassign to another package
if I did wrong.

Cheers,