Hi guys

I have written a data source for MPD, it's just a litte python script
that is running itself every 5 seconds, checking for a song and sending
it to zeitgeist. It's not perfect, not at all. I still need to figure
out what it's going to happen if the zeitgeist or MPD daemon are not
running, and it doesn't even keep track on your previous song, but it's
a start. Does anyone know a good place to post it?

Pieter

** Attachment added: "Very experimental script, but it's working good enough to
get your music in zeitgeist"

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/zeitgeist-dataproviders/+bug/579489/+attachment/1762935/+files/mpd_plug.py

Framework Team, which is subscribed to Zeitgeist Data-Sources.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/579489

Title:
  add support for mpd

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I think support for the music player daemon should be included like it
already is for other music players.