** Changed in: zeitgeist-extensions

** Converted to question:

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.

  Websites not opening,

Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:

Bug description:
This was previously posted on the Ubuntu forum, but there have been no replies.
Websites not opening in Zeitgeist
I have recently installed Google Chromium (from the Ubuntu software center) and
also installed the Zeitgeist dataprovider Chrome extension.
Visited websites from Chromium browsing are shown in Zeitgeist but I am unable
to open them from the Activity Journal GUI, all other applications that
register events work OK , that is I can open an image or a document by clicking
on it from within the GUI, I have also tried right click > open but this does
nothing either.
I have done a search but have not been able to find just this problem, any

Thankful for any advice concerning the above.

Kernel   : Linux 2.6.35-23-generic (x86_64)
Desktop Environment: GNOME 2.32.0
Processor        : 2x AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor