** Description changed:

- I had a talk with thansen which is packaging the zeitgeist engine and
+ I had a talk with thansen who is packaging the zeitgeist engine and
  dataproviders for gentoo. When I provided him the tarball of version
  0.1.0.0 without the release, he was quizzed if the official release
  would also have 0.1.0.0 ?

  It s better if we start from 0.2.0.0

  Please bump the version number to 0.2.0.0 before the first release

Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources:
  Confirmed

Bug description: