My first thought was also "Why regexes, glob patterns would do the
trick", so I'm with Mikkel on this one. Overall I think it's what we
agreed on with some polishing (the enum in the signal, great
formalization of everything...), therefore I'm fine with it.

  Blacklist API sucks

Status in NULL Project:
Status in Unity Files Place:
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Guys, GetBlacklist and SetBlacklist (without any signals) for an
asynchrounous-by-nature API? Come on!

How about changing it to Get, Add, Remove and a changed signal? That way it'd
be actually usable...