** Changed in: zeitgeist

  Zeitgeist builds man page for zeitgeist-datahub

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I haven't checked this against trunk, but it's the case for zeitgeist
  0.6. It currently builds the man page for zeitgeist-datahub, which
  zeitgeist-datahub of course also does. Two packages claiming ownership
  to the same file is a very bad thing, so we should probably fix this.