** Changed in: zeitgeist

  Using the subj_origin column of event_view is slower than it should be

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Let me summarize what we have wrt subj_origin
   1) we have a subj_origin column in the event table, which is an integer
pointing to an entry in the uri table
   2) we have an index on the subj_origin column of the event table
   3) we have subj_origin in event view, which is not the id, but the resolved
uri
   4) we have subj_origin_id in event_view which is in fact the same as
event.subj_uri, but we get this value by using a sub-query on the uri table.

  Points 3) and 4) are the reason why the index on event.subj_origin is
  never used when querying the event_view, example:

  DEBUG:zeitgeist.sql:Got query:
  QUERY:
  SELECT id FROM event_view WHERE subj_origin_id=1 ([])
  PLAN:
  [0, 0, u'TABLE event']
  [0, 0, u'TABLE uri USING PRIMARY KEY']

  By simply renaming "event_view.subj_origin" to
  "event_view.subj_origin_uri" and "event_view.subj_origin_id" to
  "event_view.subj_origin" in combination with removing the sub-query we
  can make queries for the origin id on event_view *much* faster.